June 18, 2014
Information we collect and how we use it
Information you provide – When you post comments or submit content, we may ask you for personal information including your name and email address. We may use this information you submit in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of services that we provide for you.
Information we get from your use of our services:
- We may collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, browser type, and unique device identifiers). We may associate your device with your account.
When you use our services or view our content, we may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
- We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our services and visit our website. This may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
- When you send email or support tickets to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your request and improve our services. We may use your email address or phone number to communicate with you about our services.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect the Site and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content. We may also contact you about new services we are offering, specials, reminders, changes to our policies or emails you request.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
We do not share any personal information with other third party companies.
Do Not Track
We do not track visitors to the Legal Ink website over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.